Essential Guide to the Best of Bags for Men- It Matters, So Make it Worthwhile!!
Bags for men have become the next ‘it’ thing in town and have garnered an exclusive space for themselves in almost every style-conscious man’s wardrobe today. Men have become very much on point with their fashion game off lately and surely like to be up-to-date with every upcoming trend. Particularly, in bags, we see a huge shift in men’s collection due to the rise in demand; even the recent hike in men’s bags online shopping is also proof enough of its growing popularity.
When it comes to bags, of course, we all love them as they instantly enhance our style quotient but also, they are a great utility pick too. And while it is aptly said that a woman carries an entire world in her bag, for a man it is usually more about being sorted and having his things well-organized and handy. So, even though men and women may view their bags differently, the charisma it brings along to both is something that is in common. For a man, a bag is like an extension of his character and thus, it becomes imperative that the design, pattern, colour and the overall look and feel must sit well with one’s personality.
Apart from the basics of selecting the most suitable bags online, it is very critical to opt for an ideal bag with regard to a particular day, time, occasion or event so as to make it blend smoothly with one’s outfit and surroundings. Here’s a complied list of some of the most essential every day bags for men that all the classy modern men out there can go for.
1. Satchel- Popularly known as a ‘man-bag’ also, a satchel has become the perfect friend for most men when stepping out. It is not just easy to handle and carry around your things in a systematic way but it looks uber chic and goes well with almost every outfit too. One can choose from a wide range, from the leather brown ones for a professional look as well as the denim or softer fabric ones in funky colours like bright blue, olives for that cool casual look on an off day.
2. Messenger Bag- Also known as courier bags, these are much similar to a satchel in looks but are slightly different in their functionality as they are generally good for carrying around a lot more than a satchel. While a satchel is more about carrying the basics like laptop and a few books or files, the messenger allows more room for other stuff as well. While a satchel is usually sported across the shoulder, men are often seen keeping this one on either side of the body. Messenger bag generally stands more apt for semi-formal occasions, when going for an outing with colleagues or family.
3. Backpack- This one’s an evergreen and is here to stay for time immemorial for we all love backpacks and one can be sure they can never be out of style. Backpacks look fit in right in slightly informal settings and come in use mostly while travelling. They are available in different sizes and shapes as per your travel needs and duration while also having enough options for colours, designs and patters to choose from.
4. Duffel Bag- Duffel bags, too, are looked upon as best suited for travel and come in varied sizes for different purposes as well like when functioning as a gym bag or even a picnic bag when going out with family. As they do have a lot of space and are easy to carry, they can be put to a number of uses; they are as ideal for a weekend trip as for keeping any and all of your junk like tools or boxing kit etc., for instance.
5. Briefcases- Even though these can be counted as the most traditional ones for men have been carrying the classic black or brown briefcases since the 80’s or even before (as we see in the old movies) but till today, they refuse to go out of the style checklist. Briefcases simply make one look decent, serious, business-like and well, rich, all at once; this is really the one right way of saying that you mean business. And what’s more, the old briefcase has been completely revamped today, coming in much sleeker version, in stylish leather or even the metal ones with those gadget-like lock systems to flaunt in any important business meet with clients or seniors.
6. Travel Trolley Bag/ Suitcase- These are a must have for every man who travels, be it more frequently or less as when you travel, the last thing you want is to fuss about carrying your stuff among other important things like documentation, having enough money etc. A big travel trolley bag/ suitcase that is both sturdy and stylish will not only work best to carry it all around conveniently but will also not make anyone receiving you at the airport look down upon you. And with this, also comes the other necessary extensions like the garment bag for keeping your ironed clothes neat and nice, shoe bag to avoid damaging that expensive pair of shoes and the Dopp kit for toiletries that you just can’t do without.
Aside from these major varieties which are often spotted with men these days, there are few other ones as well like the sling bags and waist bags, which are generally both smaller in size for carrying the few essentials like important papers or money etc. So, these make for a few bags for men, which cover almost all the important days of one’s busy life and help make it easier, better and simply more fashionable all along.
If you are looking something between the duffle bags, messenger bags for men and backpack, then we have a hybrid travel canvas backpack in store especially for you. They are made up of canvas and faux leather that are durable. They are available in five different colors. We have a wide range of stylish bags for men on Zobello.